Crown Limousine Reviews
126 reviews |
Write a review
Here's what some satisfied customers have to say Some of these reviews were submitted on other websites. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by these websites.
- on Personal Email Testimonial
Just writing in to inform you that everything is going great with the limousine service and am very impressed with the service provided up to this point, especially from both Pete and Adam. They are two of the best chauffeurs I have ever had and thought I would write in to let you know that. I will continue to begin tweeting and promoting Crown Limousine LA and am capturing video for the promotional video I am putting together for you guys. Thanks again for arranging this and I look forward to continuing promotion of Crown Limousine LA!
- on Google
Crown Limo LA is the place to hire an extra-fancy ride and driver from. The driver assigned to us showed up early and hands down knew his way around the city. The fact that he was responsible for finding the best route and getting us to where we needed to be on time really made the difference. Our entire party was able to be relaxed and delve with gusto into the diversions we were all set on taking part in. I have to say that our driver was just a dream, as was the limo itself. Crown Limo LA turned out to be a fantastic choice. I recommend them without any reservations. They have very good prices and provide the luxury and comfort they offer in abundance.
- on Yelp
AWESOME SERVICE FROM LAX to Anaheim -- HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
We used this company multiple times over the past 3 years to get us from LAX to Anaheim. They were professional, punctual, and provided us with exceptional service each time. They do not charge "waiting" fees, and they track your flight and wait for you at baggage claim in person so you don't have to guess which car is for you. I worked with Beka B. over the phone/email and she was the definition of customer service. I don't remember the names of all of our drivers, but they were all excellent as well.
It sounds a little bit extravagant to hire a limousine company just for transportation from the airport but this is why we hired them.
1. We landed at LAX after 10pm and the Disneyland shuttle doesn't operate that late.
2. In 2010 there were 4 of us plus a crapload of baby gear so we took a stretch limo from LAX to Disneyland ($210 one-way) and it was great!
3. If we rented a car large enough to fit everything, it would have cost more than that for the number of days we were there.
4. If we hired a taxi, they would put us in TWO taxis because all our luggage wouldn't fit in one...which would have cost even more than that.
5. The most recent time we used them there were 8 of us, 8 suitcases, 8 carryons, 2 snowboards, and snowboard gear, so we got the 15 person Executive van. I tried to get the stretch Hummer but they told me Stretch Hummers aren't allowed into the airport (??). We all piled into the van and about 50 minutes later all 8 of us arrived safely at Disneyland. How much did it cost? Even though we had twice as many people and it was two years later, it was still the same price. $210 for 8 of us.
We had a great experience each time we've used them!
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and your repeat business, Lori. We look forward to serving you in the future!
- on Yelp
Fantastic service! I used these guys for some business travel. From Veronica who answered the phone and made the reservations (and subsequent modifications to the reservation), to the dipatcher to the drivers every one was professional and courteous. The billing was clear and reasonable, it was nice to be able to take care of everything beforehand.
The drivers were on time, or even a bit early which is so important when you're dealing with getting to and from the airport. I will definitely use again and would recommend them without hesitation.
- on Yelp
I rented a 32' party bus from Crowne for a concert at the Hollywood Bowl and can't say enough great things about the service! The bus showed up on time and clean. A lot of times, there is always something broken or not working the way it should, but not the one from Crowne. The best part was our driver, Bernard. He was prompt, polite and by the end of the night we were all hugging him. His professionalism and patience with a bus full of rowdy people was very much appreciated! I would definitely use them again.